The International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE)
promotes understanding between ecologists and economists and integration of their disciplines through a journal,Ecological Economics
, other publications, a biennial international conference, occasional smaller workshops, and support of the activities of regional societies of ecological economics.
The Secretariat of the ISEE,
and the Ecological Economics
Editorial Office, are located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
ISEE offers its members a number of benefits, including:
- An opportunity to network with people around the world who share an interest in discovering just how human societies are transforming and being transformed by their environment.
- Membership in Regional Society where available
- Biennial conferences open to all members at discounted rates.
- Membership fees progressively scaled according to income category.
- Website that offers information of value to the membership as a network of researchers and leaders in the field.
- Searchable database of members.
- Biannual newsletter.
- Information on job openings in the field.
- Information on research funding opportunities.
- Dissemination of ecological economic tools, and discounts on books and journals.